Where is the festival area?
– The festival mainly takes place in Midtbygda, in the center of Nannestad. The main festival area, called Trekanten (the Triangle), is located right next to Bygdemuseet (the Nannestad Parish Museum), between Ekervegen and Teiealleen. In addition, there will be events taking place at various other venues around Nannestad. See the program for more details.
Can I help out during the festival?
– Yes, most definitely! You can sign up here, and choose between a range of areas and tasks.
Can we join and host activities, concerts or other events during the festival?
– Yes, please! The festival takes place throughout our whole municipality and lasts for a full week. Therefore, we would like for local clubs and organizations to host anything, anywhere! Get in touch with us to sign up.
Can I put up a stall during the market days?
–Sure! Whether you are in a club or association, run your own business, or grow or craft things yourself, you are welcome to put up a stall. Get in touch for more information!
May I bring my own food and beverages into the main festival area?
– Enjoying your own food and beverages is not permitted in the main festival area. Read more about it here.
Is there an age limit at the different events?
The main festival area in the center of Nannestad is open to everybody during the day. A valid age ID is required for buying alcoholic beverages. Age limits at evening events may vary. Click on the specific event in the program for more details.
Where can I park?
– The Nannestad Festival will be hosted at various venues around Nannestad, so available parking space will vary. Parking in the center of Nannestad is free, but limited. Read more about it here, or click on the specific event in the program for more details.
Do I have to buy tickets, and if so, where do I buy them?
– Read more about tickets here, or click on the specific event in the program for more details.
What about wheelchair-accessibility at the various venues?
– We are happy to assist with accessibility-related questions and concerns at all events, but unfortunately, not all venues are equally well-equipped for receiving guests with various types of disability. Regardless, we welcome all, so please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may plan the required assistance in advance.
Read more about accessibility here.